- Washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes.
- Has a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a fast, efficient, economic and very easy wash
- Is ideal for campers, single persons and small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers.
- Is ideal for delicates such as woolens, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments.
- Uses far less water than even hand washing.
12" x 12" x 16" (L x W x H)
The Wonder Wash washes:
7-8 dress shirts or
10 T-shirts or
30 pairs of socks or
2-3 pairs of blue jeans
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- you need to get one! Review by magic mini washing machine
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
When you put warm or hot water into the drum, fit the lid in place and seal the machine,the air inside the drum will absorb the heat of the water and expand (i.e., just like a hot air balloon). When the air expands it creates pressure inside the drum. The pressure forces the detergent (which is diluted into the water) into & through the fabric (which is porous) about 100 times faster than you could by hand or machine.
Yes. The loads come out exactly as clean as with a conventional washing machine. According to a leading university which tested the machine, it performs according to claims. It has also won many awards at trade shows, with the most prestigious one being the silver medal awarded to the portable washing machine at the IMPEX Invention Show in the US. The product has been purchased by several hundred thousand people since its invention. It has also been tested and received many positive, fully independent reviews from major print publications.
You can wash clothes with both hot and cold water. The air pressure created by hot water inside the machine accelerates the washing process. As a result, allow a couple extra minutes when using cold water.
Yes, we offer a 30-day, no-hassle money back guarantee.
Yes, we offer a one-year warranty. However, this is the only washing machine in the world that requires no maintenance. The main reason is the simple construction; as a result, it rarely breaks with normal usage.
However, be aware that there are several cheaper imitations of this product on the market, which may have one or more of the following defects:
- The plastic lid cracks under pressure, causing water to leak during use.
- The handle is not sturdy enough, and cracks.
- The brackets are very weak and wobbly, and can even snap and break.
- There is no water release valve, which means you have to pick up the machine after washing and turn it upside down to drain the greywater.
- The water release valve is very stiff, and hard to fit in place each time. We recently modified our drain spouts, so they slide in effortlessly.
- The knob that goes into the lid can strip the thread inside the lid. We recently improved the lid screw, so it cannot be screwed in past the past where it can damage the thread.
However, despite the above defects, these cheaper imitations typically sell for up to $13 more than our product. We know about these defects, because we receive a number of requests for replacement lids and handles. We have also tested several of these products and confirmed these defects for ourselves.
There are two ways you can rinse the clothes:
- By Machine. After draining the grey water with the detachable drain spout, leave the clothes in the washer and fill with clean cold water. Replace the pressure lid, tighten and turn the machine for about 30 seconds. Drain and wring dry.
- By Hand. Fill the sink or basin with clean water. Empty wash into sink and agitate by hand.