- Works in only 2-3 minutes.
- 12 lb capacity for wet laundry.
- No special dryer hookup required, can use in many places conventional dryers can't be used.
- If used with a conventional dryer, cuts drying time by 30 minutes or more.
- Connects to any 110V outlet.
- 100 times as energy efficient as a conventional dryer.
- 1800 RPM spin speed.
- Much gentler on the clothes than a regular dryer, so your clothes will last longer (no lint).
- Lightweight, weighs only 15 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
No, due to the unique design, there is hardly any difference. With the lower spin speed, it also uses much less electricity (only 136 watts, whereas most spin dryers use several hundred).
Conventional spin dryers have a lever that must be turned each time to turn the machine on and off. This new design eliminates the need for a lever, you close the lid and it automatically turns on. To turn it off, you gently pull the latch and the lid automatically opens.
The handle is built into the top of the unit, so you can fold it down when not in use. It's much more convenient than the side handles on conventional spin dryer models, plus it extends up from the unit so you don't have to bend down as much when moving it.