How long have you been in business?
- We’ve been in business since 1998. We’ve steadily grown every year, and our eco-friendly laundry company has been featured in many famous publications such as The New York Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Denver Post and many more.
Is it safe to order online?
- Yes. We take security very seriously. We strive to ensure that every transaction occurs within a secure environment and our payment system has a 128-bit SSL security encryption certification awarded by GeoTrust. You can see the transaction is secure if a keylock is visible in the bottom right corner of your web browser. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is complete but submitted directly to our bank institution. You can rest assured that your payment information is secure.
What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
What is your return policy?
- All returns are processed upon receipt of the returned product. Shipping costs are not refundable and the purchaser is responsible for the cost of return shipping. You are also responsible for properly packaging the product in its original packaging and including all product manuals, parts and accessories as well as insuring the value of the item. Should any shipping damage occur, it will be your responsibility to handle with the shipping agent. We reserve the right to adjust or deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in good condition.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT TO:
THE LAUNDRY ALTERNATIVE
1 CHESTNUT STREET #5-E
NASHUA, NH 03060
Do you offer a warranty?
- Yes, we offer a 3 year warranty for all products, provided they are not used for commercial applications.